1 .Do you like traveling?
- You know, traveling is my cup of tea. I have itchy feet, so I would like to set foot in new lands or new places to discover intriguing landscapes, locals and taste diverse cuisines. That is the way to help me broaden my horizons.
2. What do you do on holidays?
- On my holidays, I prefer going to somewhere secluded like forests or beaches to unwind and to get my thought centred. Sometimes, when i get down, I just want to stay at home to louge about.
3. What is your favourite type of holiday?
- My favourite type of travel is tourist attractions. You know that, I would like to go sightseeing places of interests. For example. Last year, My family took a trip to Ha Long bay. I can’t find enough words to describe how beautiful spectacular it is. Sometime, I also visit famous musiums as well.
- To be honest with you, when it comes to traveling. I would like to go to somewhere secluded or off the beaten track like countrysides. Simply because I would like to get a sense of tranquility or get far away from the hectic life for a while.
4. Are there many tourists visiting your country?
- Vietnam has gained a reputation for one of the appealing destinations in the world. So it is famous for a ton of beautiful lanscape and these satify tourist’s expectation. To be honest, It’s very hard to say exact number of travelers annually but we welcome an endless increasing visiters of coming and seeing us every month.
5. What is your favourite destination? Why?
- When it comes to favourite destination. The first thing that springs in my mind is Phu Quoc Island. It is famous for a untouch beaches with breaktaking natural sceneries where I can get my hair down to unwind or just get my thought centred.
6. What is the most popular place that the Vietnamese people would like to visit.
- Normally, Vietnamese people often go somewhere coastal such as Vung Tau, Nha Trang or Dang Nang city. It is a good place to take part in many water sports and enjoy a lot of activities on the beach. The atmosphere around the beach is also amazing all the time. Families or friends will easily connect to nature and forget the hectic life for a while.
7. What do you think is the best way to travel: alone, with friends or on a package tour? And why?
- Normally, I take trips with my friends or with a tour to keep a trip safe and sound. It is more economical when we can split the costs such as transport, foods or accommodation. You know, the more the merrier.
- Normally, I would like to travel alone. I don’t want to depend on anyone or rigid schedule. I could get a sense solitary status and immerse myself in wildness totally.
8. Which seasons do you like to travel?
- Autumn is the best ideal time to travel. You know, it is neither too cold nor too hot and the sunlight is tender.for good photos. There are a lot of festival in Autumn like moon festival. So the atmosphere is very vibrant.
- You know, Summer is the best time for me. Because at that time I have much time off to travel. You know, It is schorching hot so I often go for a dip at the beach. I often go somewhere coastal such as Da Nang or Nha Trang.